Due to the current status of the novel coronavirus, the procedures for cancellation and changes may deviate from normal procedures.
Fees incurred at time of booking, administrative fees, skyticket handling fees and telephone reservation fees are non-refundable, even in cases where the cancellation fees of airlines are waived due to special regulations related to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Cancellations made before the airline has officially announced its special regulations will be subject to normal cancellation charges.
No procedures are required for changes or cancellations. Payments for reservations that are not received by the due date will automatically be canceled by the system. No cancellation fee will incur in such circumstances. New reservations are required for any changes.
- PROCEDURE FOR CHANGES
- PROCEDURE FOR CANCELLATION
- CANCELLATION FEES
TICKETS WITH NO RESTRICTIONS (CHANGES ALLOWED)
For all changes, please contact the airlines (except Japan Airlines*) directly. There is no need to contact us after the above procedure.
* For changes to flights booked on Japan Airlines and Peach Aviation, please contact skyticket Call Center at +81-3-5224-8841
TICKETS WITH RESTRICTIONS (CHANGES NOT ALLOWED)
A new ticket is required for travel. Please cancel all unused tickets (Some tickets may not be canceled due to airline restrictions).
For changes due to flight suspensions, inclement weather, aircraft failure, etc., please refer to the following Q&A for details on how to proceed.
Q: Can I make a transfer to an alternative flight in advance in order to be able to depart on the same day in case of inclement weather?
Q: What happens if a flight is canceled due to inclement weather, equipment failure, or other unforeseen circumstances?
Q: Is it possible to make changes if I am unable to board my reserved flight due to an unforeseen accident or medical reasons?
- Domestic flight tickets are automatically issued upon receipt of payment and cancellation fees will be incurred for cancellations made after the completion of payment
- The full cancellation and refund process requires approximately two (2) calendar months for completion
- The cancellation process will begin upon receiving your cancellation request (Cancellation requests made CANNOT be reverted or reinstated)
- Procedures for cancellation vary depending on the timing of the cancellation
- Cancellation requests received after our operating hours (6:00PM) will be processed the following day
(Cancellation fees may vary if the cancellation is processed the next day)
PROCEDURES ON DEPARTURE DAY*
Cancellations made after 6:00PM on the day before departure will be processed on the day of departure.
Please contact us directly and complete the cancellation procedure on "My Page" or "My Reservation" by the next business day. Upon receiving your request, we will accept and process your cancellation.
Passengers Traveling on Japan Airlines (JAL)
Kindly contact the airline directly to cancel your flight if cancellation is made outside our operating hours on the day before or on the day of departure.
As refunds are processed by skyticket, please contact our call center at +81-3-5224-8841 during our operating hours on the same day to have your refund processed.
|1. Contact the Airline Directly||2. Access "My Page" or "My Reservations"
Click to Log-in
<Procedure to be Completed within the Next Business Day>
- Within the same day for flights on Japan Airlines (JAL) -
PROCEDURES OTHER THAN DEPARTURE DAY
Procedure to be completed on "My Page" or "My Reservations" page.
- Requests must be made within 7 days of the scheduled departure date
Please note that refunds will not be processed after the specified period
- The refund procedure must be completed on "My Page" or "My Reservations" on skyticket website even if you have contacted the airline directly (contacting the airline is not necessary other than the day of departure)
- Please contact us within our business hours on the same day for flights on Japan Airlines (JAL) that are canceled directly with the airline in advance (Cancellation fees may vary)
|1. Access "My Page" or "My Reservations"
Click to Log-in
Q: What happens if I need to make a cancellation due to inclement weather, equipment failure or other unforeseen circumstances?
Q: What happens if I have to cancel due to an unforeseen injury or medical reason?
PROCESSING FLOW - CANCELLATION TO REFUND
|Cancellation Request Accepted||Refund Amount Confirmation||Refund|
|An e-mail will be sent to you upon completion of the procedure from "My Page" or "My Reservations".||The refund amount, details and procedure status will be updated on My Page / My Reservation(s) approximately one week after cancellation request is accepted.
* Extra time will be required for cancellations (refund requests) that include the submission of medical certificates to the airline and negotiation of cancellation fee waivers
Refunds will be made to the designated bank account of the customer. For credit card payments, refunds will be processed to the credit card used at time of payment. Payments made via PayPay will be refunded to the PayPay account.
The refund will be the amount of the payment after deducting the cancellation fee and the non-refundable fees* incurred at time of booking/payment. The full refund process may require approximately two (2) calendar months to be completed. Bank transfer fees for refunds shall be borne by the recipient.
* Administration fee, skyticket handling fee, shareholder discount purchase price, telephone reservation fee
- Payments via Bank Transfer, Convenience Store or Pay-easy
Refunds will be remitted to the bank account provided by the user. Transfer fees for the refund(s) are to be borne by the recipient's bank account(s). Users whose refunds are to be processed via bank transfers are required to login or access "My Page" / "My Reservation(s)" to register their bank account numbers after confirming the refund amount on the Reservation Details page.
Log-in My Page
Access Flight Reservation Details
- Payments made with PayPay
Refunds will be made to the PayPay account used at time of payment.
- Payments made with Credit Cards
Refunds will be made to the credit card used at time of payment. Please read the following notes in detail.
- The payment amount that has been made prior to the cancellation will be refunded to your credit card and a "cancellation fee" will be imposed at the same time
- The cancellation fee may appear as a separate charge on your credit card statement depending on the type of card but it will be refunded to you separately as soon as it is processed by the credit card company
- Please contact your credit card company for the status of your refund after receiving the refund process completion e-mail to your credit card (The refund may not be reflected in your credit card statement until the following month or it may take several weeks from the date we processed your refund)
- Refunds may be made by bank transfer if the cancellation fee cannot be cleared (skyticket will contact you via e-mail to your registered address in such situations)
Payments made with Debit Cards or Prepaid Cards
You may be temporarily debited again after being refunded once, however, as soon as the cancellation data process is completed, you will completely be refunded.
|REFUND METHOD||NAME OF ISSUER
|Refunds via Bank Transfers||ADVENTURE INC|
|Refunds to Credit Cards||ADVENTURE (Refunds in JPY)
SKYTICKET (Refunds in All Other Currencies)
|Japan Airlines (JAL)||0570-025-071*
* For calls on day before departure outside the operating hours of skyticket
For other time frames besides the above, please contact skyticket Call Center at +81-3-5224-8841.
|All Nippon Airways (ANA)||0570-029-222|
|Skymark Airllines (SKY)||0570-039-283
0570-055-283 (Last-minute bookings only)
|Air Do (ADO)||03-6741-1122 (Tokyo)
|Solaseed Air (SNA)||0570-037-283|
|Star Flyer (SFJ)||0570-073-200|
|Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA)||0570-550-489|
|Peach Aviation (APJ)||0570-001-292|
|Jetstar Japan (JJP)||0570-550-538|
|Spring Airlines Japan (SJO)||0570-666-118|
|Oriental Air Bridge (ORC)||0570-064-380|
|Amakusa Airlines (AMX)||0969-34-1515|
|IBEX Airlines (IBX)||0570-057-489|
CANCELLATION FEE WAIVER POLICY
Note: Administration fees, skyticket handling fees and telephone reservation fees are non-refundable
- The usual cancellation fee will apply if a flight is cancelled after it has been rescheduled
(Excluding cases where the replacement flight is also canceled)
- Boarding will be denied if the original booking is cancelled after a flight transfer has been made
AIRLINES CANCELLATION POLICYCancellation fees differ depending on the airline.
Please access the websites of the airlines to check the applicable cancellation fees for flight cancellations.
SKYMARK AIRLINES (SKY)