skyticket adheres with the regulations of each airline when processing cancellations and changes.
Please refer to the following for details of refund request(s).
- The airline's cancellation fee and skyticket cancellation processing fee will be waived and the purchase price of the air ticket will be refunded if the airline's cancellation fee waiver policy is applicable
- A travel voucher valid for use on the same airline on a subsequent flight may be issued in lieu of a cash refund (Subject to airline regulations)
- Cancellation fees will be charged in accordance with the standard cancellation policy
- skyticket handling fee, administration fee and card/convenience store transaction fees are non-refundable
- Airlines' regulations are subject to change without notice and airline's policy at the time of cancellation will apply (skyticket will not be able to accommodate any changes after the cancellation request is received)
- Special measures may not apply for cancellations received less than 3 business days prior to departure
- Refunds (if applicable) will be issued upon confirmation of the refund from the airline to skyticket (The full refund process may require more than one year to complete for some airlines)
For detailed information, please contact us via e-mail or telephone.
Enquiries - International Flights