Thank you for choosing skyticket.
Travelers are required to comply with the rules and regulations set by the government and relevant authorities when traveling on Thai Airways.
(Updated on November 18th, 2020)
1. Certificate of Entry (COE)
Boarding will be denied if you are unable to obtain an Certificate of Entry (COE) from the Thai Embassy.
(A valid visa or re-entry permit stamp is required to apply for the COE)
2. Quarantine / Isolation Duration
All travelers entering Thailand are required to undergo a medical examination by medical professionals designated by the Thai authorities, followed by the Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) in Bangkok for a minimum of 14 days.
This quarantine / isolation period is also applicable to all transit passengers, including travelers on domestic flights in Thailand.
Please access homepages of the Royal Thai Embassy Tokyo, the Royal Thai Consulate-General Osaka and the Embassy of Japan in Thailand for other regulations and documents required for embarkation and disembarkation which are updated on a daily basis.
* skyticket does not have precise immigration information on the entry requirements and restrictions of each country
(Travelers are required to follow the instructions of the airlines and immigration authorities for entry procedures)
* skyticket shall not be liable in any circumstances for any loss or damage caused by entry or travel restrictions
* Information provided is updated daily (please check for the latest updates and changes)
skyticket – International Flights
November 18th, 2020