Thank you for choosing skyticket.
In compliance with the entry standards of Korea, fall oreigners will be required to submit a PCR negative certification issued within 72 hours prior to departure when entering Korea effective January 8th, 2021.
|Requirement(s)||Submission of a PCR negative confirmation letter issued within 72 hours prior to the departure date
* Applies to Korean nationals departing from from UK and South Africa
|Applicable To||All foreign nationals entering Korea|
|Effective Date||January 8th, 2021|
Please follow the instructions below for providing a PCR negative certificate:
- As there is no designated format for the PCR negative certificate when entering Korea, a certificate indicating a negative test result for COVID-19 can be used
- The PCR negative certificate for COVID-19 must be issued in Korean or English. If the certificate is issued in languages other than Korean or English, a translation of the certificate in Korean or English is compulsory and must be accompanied by a translation verification letter (see attached file).
* The translation verification letter should be filled in by the actual translator (The traveler may translate the letter himself/herself)
- Forms provided by the Korean Embassy can also be used (Please visit the website of the Korean Embassy in your home country or utilize the attached files provided by the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Japan in the links below the date)
Visit the website of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in your home country for more detailed information.
* skyticket does not have precise immigration information on the entry requirements and restrictions of each country
(Travelers are required to follow the instructions of the airlines and immigration authorities for entry procedures)
* skyticket shall not be liable in any circumstances for any loss or damage caused by entry or travel restrictions
* Information provided is updated daily (please check for the latest updates and changes)
skyticket – International Flights
January 5th, 2021