Issuance of receipts can be processed online via the "My Page" for members or "My Reservation(s)" for non-members after payments are being confirmed by skyticket.
For non-members, please access via the "Reservation Details" link from the e-mail sent to you and select "Issue Receipt" to process your online receipt issuance.
Please contact us directly if you have made any entry mistakes in the amount on the receipt.
Handling/Administrative charges for bank transfers at time of payment cannot be included in the receipt.
* The following documents can be used as official receipts in accordance to the accounting legislation approved by the legal tax office
|PAYMENT METHOD||LEGALLY SUBMISSIBLE AS RECEIPTS
|Bank Remittance Slips, Payment Receipts, Screenshot of Payment via Internet Banking, etc.
|Credit Card||Monthly Credit Card Statements from Card Providers|
Receipts/Documentation Issued by skyticket
The documentation is an official receipt issued in accordance to the accounting legislation approved by the legal tax office. Revenue stamps will not be attached to the issued documentations even if the amount exceeds JPY50,000.
NOTE WHEN ISSUING RECEIPT
- Names and details cannot be changed after receipt is issued
- Receipts cannot be issued if names ("Received from") are left blank
- Bank remittance charges (if any) and travel insurance charges cannot be included in receipts
(Receipts for travel insurance are obtainable from Chubb Insurance, please contact: +81-3-6364-7117)
- Amounts reflected on receipts cannot be higher than the actual paid amount
- Receipts are issued in PDF format only
(In order to view the PDF file, a PDF reader software, such as the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is required)