Please review the following in its entirety before you proceed to make a flight reservation.
If you encounter any issues or have any queries when making your flight reservation, please contact us via email or call us at +81-3-5224-8845
Name of passenger on air ticket must match the name on the passenger's passport.
Please note the order of the First and Last names.
- The company shall under no circumstances be held liable to and shall not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever if passengers are refused by airlines from boarding the flights
- Passengers who have changed their last name due to life events such as marriage, must ensure that their names shown on the air tickets are the same as their names reflected in their passports at time of boarding
- Edit(s) to Gender cannot be made
PASSENGERS WITH MIDDLE NAMES
Enter names as shown in passports when making reservations. The entry of names should be in the following order:
Last Name / First Name Middle Name
* Kindly ensure that the entry of names at time of reservation matches the names in your passport
VISAS & TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
DISPLAY OF FLIGHTS & AIRFARES
Code-sharing flights carry 4-digit flight numbers and are flights operated by partnering carriers.
Aircraft, crews, including in-flight services and checked baggage are provided in the standards of the code-sharing flight partners.
SUBWAY/RAILWAY FLIGHT ROUTES
Airlines with subway/railway partnering companies.
Destinations that display the names of train stations are routes that include transfers on subways or railways.
Passengers using such routes must pick up checked baggage at the airport before proceeding for transfer by trains.
* Please contact the respective airlines for detailed information
FLIGHT SCHEDULE DISPLAY
Flight schedules displayed includes transit/connecting flights. By clicking on ‘Show Details’, all connecting flights for the route will be displayed.
* Depending on the transit airport, flight routes via a certain destination does not fundamentally change the flight number
* If the displayed flight time is longer than the usual flight time, it would mean that the flight will make a transit stop before the final destination
DUPLICATED RESERVATIONS or DOUBLE BOOKINGS
Duplicated reservations or double bookings on the same airlines are subject to auto-cancellations of all reservations by the airlines.
(Please note that we are unable to make any duplicate/double reservations)
If you would like to make a new reservation due to errors in dates or times, please cancel the earlier reservation before proceeding to make a new reservation.
FLIGHT SCHEDULE CHANGES
Irregardless of seat availability on other flights, changes to flight schedules are strictly not allowed after the completion of payment.
Please be sure to use all routes of flights as indicated on the air ticket purchased.
* The airlines will automatically cancel your entire booking if there are any unused routes of your flight and the airlines reserve the rights to charge the difference of the standard fare for unused ticket(s) of the flight route(s)
* Some air ticket(s) with no restrictions are also subject to airline handling fee and administration fee when changes are made
Upon the confirmation of receiving full payment for air ticket purchases, skyticket will proceed with the necessary for the issuance of your air ticket(s).
A copy of your e-ticket and flight schedule will be sent to you within 3 days of your payment date via e-mail or fax.
* Please note that skyticket CANNOT dispatch your e-tickets and flight schedules by post
* The e-ticket and other required documents (if any) must be printed out and presented on day of departure
* Contact us immediately if you fail to receive the e-mail with the e-ticket attachments 2 days before your departure
CABIN & CHECKED BAGGAGE
For baggage allowances of different airlines, please visit the Baggage Information page for more details.
* Code-sharing flights will abide by the standards of the code-sharing flight partners
* Baggage information provided may not include information of flights not departing from Japan
FLIGHT SCHEDULE CHANGES BY AIRLINES
Changes in flight schedules by airlines may sometimes occur.
On such occasions, the company will abide by the provisions of the airlines and no compensations will be provided for any/all changes.
* In the event where refunds are made, bank transfer fees for refunds shall be borne by passengers
* Handling fees and administrative charges are non-refundable